1. Who we are?
We are “A.M One Visit Solution Ltd” based in Limassol Cyprus since 2017. The company is part of CRONA GROUP. The company is specialised in providing various solution for the construction industry, supplying high quality materials and equipment. A.M. One Visit Solution Ltd has been working in this field with professionalism, reliability and consistency, by growing its reputation and quality of service.
2. What personal data do we collect from you?
- Name / Company name. We collect the names (name, surname) and the names of our clients and the names of the contact persons of our clients when they express their interest in our services or subscribe to our website login or participate in our competitions and promotions actions or sign up for our reward program.
- Email address. We collect the e-mail address of our customers and contact persons when expressing interest in our services or when subscribing to our website login or participating in our competitions and promotions or signing up for the reward program us.
- Postal address. We collect the address or home address of our customers for pricing and mailing purposes in hard copy.
- Other contact information. We collect other contact information, such as our customer's telephone number or our customer's contact information, to provide our services better and faster when signing up for our rewards program.
- Pricing details. We collect the details of our customers that are necessary for the pricing of our services, such as the VAT and the company registration number, if the company exists.
- We strive to minimise the risk of your rights and freedoms by not collecting sensitive personal information about you.
3. How do we collect your personal data?
A.M One visit Solution Ltd collects your personal data information when expressing your interest (sign up) in our services, you can provide us with your personal information such us your full name (name/surname), address, telephone number, date of birth, and your e-mail address. We do not sell your personal data to anyone and we only share them with third parties that facilitate our service to you.
4. How do we use (process) your personal data?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing our products and services.
- Marketing and / or promotional activities, including online advertising, relevant to your interests. To do that, we also measure your response to promotional communications about our products and services, which means we can offer you products and services that best meet your customer needs.
- Communicate with you, for example by phone, mobile, email, mail, or responding to social media posts you are addressing.
5. A legal basis for processing your personal data
The processing of your personal data to provide our products and services to you is based on the conclusion and execution of a contract or, at your request, on preparatory actions for the conclusion and performance of a contract.
The processing of your personal data for marketing and / or promotional purposes is based on your consent.
In some cases, processing of your personal data is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or for the purposes of our compliance with national and / or European law.
6. Retention time for your personal data
We keep the personal data of the people who signed up for our newsletters (and / or promotions) until these persons tell us that they no longer wish to receive emails and / or promotional material from us.
7. Guarantees we receive to protect your data
When you give us your personal data, we take steps to ensure that they are kept secure. In order to protect your personal data, we naturally take technical and organisational measures to protect them. We update and control the security technology we use on a sustained basis. We restrict access to your personal data to those workers who need to know this data in order to provide benefits or services to you. In addition, we educate employees about the importance of confidentiality and the maintenance of privacy and security of your personal data. Among other things, we have implemented the following technical and organisational measures and procedures to protect your personal data from any loss, alteration:
- Detecting and managing security breaches
- The use of servers located in halls with limited access and subject to regular checks
- The use of information systems and programs for computers installed in a way that minimises the use of personal data and / or user authentication data
- The adoption of individual procedures for the retention of personal data and the safe deletion / destruction thereof
- Access to "need-to-know" systems and databases.
8. When and how do we pass on your personal data to others?
Ad part of our activities, we use third-party providers who provide services on our behalf. So, we may need to share your personal data with them. However, we share only your personal data that is necessary to provide the services we request and we require them to protect your data and not to use it for other purposes. The personal data we collect from you is stored in one or more databases hosted on our premises but also on third parties established within the European Union. These third parties do not use or access your personal data for any purpose other than storage and retrieval in the cloud.
9. Your rights
You have the right to request access to your personal data that we are processing. Your rights and choices regarding your personal data. In addition, you have the following rights:
- Right combat, based on your right, you can correct or delete (in some cases) your personal data.
- Right to inform (who keeps your personal data, for what purpose and how long).
- Right to limit the processing or opposition to the processing of your personal data.
10. Transmission of personal data outside the EU
The personal data we collect from our customers is not transmitted or processed outside of the European Union.
12. How to contact us?
13. Publication Information – Changes and Updates
This Statement was last updated on 14/09/19
We reserve the right to modify and update this Statement at any time, for any reason, without notice to you, other than posting the updated Statement on our site. We may periodically send emails to remind you of the changes and updates of this Statement, but you should check our website frequently to update your current and current Privacy Statement